Wow.. down another pound this morning- What a fun way to start the day! I could get used to this! :) Every morning I just kind of hold my breath as I step on the scales.. still can't really believe this is happening!
Almost as exciting is how great I've felt all day. I've had more energy and enthusiasm than I've had in w-a-y too long. Bill is such a good sport- I had him up on a ladder moving boxes around, hanging pictures, & even moving furniture, half the morning. But, I think he was as tickled as I was that I was having so much fun getting things spiffed up. Whether it is the HCG, the Vitamin B shot or simply having less weight to haul around.. I am LOVIN' IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats! I'm so glad you are feeling more energy. How fun :) You are doing so well! Another pound? Hurray! I think you marked it wrong on your Daily Journal, though. You put 0.1. Love you! P.S. I love your new background. CUTE
ReplyDeleteActually, that is right for the daily journal. Just haven't written a post for today (31st). But, thanks for checking on me.. you know me and numbers! LOL
ReplyDeleteIt is fun to watch all of this good stuff happen. I'm not sure how much of your enthusiasm I can stand :)
ReplyDelete