Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 7 Mixed Bag

First the Pluses: The biggest news of all, is I lost another 2.1 pounds!! (I'm so excited) AND I measured myself just to see if there were any changes in a week.. there were! In several places, like my midriff and stomach, there were substantial differences, as in an inch. The only place where I hadn't lost anything was my waist. I've gotta tell you, that was a fun way to start the day. :) I also have felt much better today- I was able to get some housework done that I had been putting off. I did have to do it in a 'work a little, sit a little' mode, as I'm still fighting some weakness, but it felt good to actually want to do it, instead of being a couch potato. Another fun thing I discovered is that my fingernails are tougher. Normally, I have paper-thin, very weak nails- well, I reached up to scratch my head this morning and realized there was a difference there. ouch! LOL

The Minuses: Had a little bit of hunger today- nothing serious, and a bit of a headache tonight. Also, dry skin is becoming a real issue. I need to get some of that baby bedtime lotion before I blow away. The biggest thing, that I'm not enjoying this evening, is some diarrhea and Irritable Bowel type symptoms. Yuk. Hope that settles down by tomorrow for our trip into Mesa for my weekly checkup etc.

So.. like I said, a mixed bag. But, I just mention the negatives to keep an accurate record of the experience. I'm not really complaining because I'm having way too much fun seeing these kinds of losses 3 days in a row!! I'm not a morning person, but, I've gotta say, this is worth waking up for! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment