Another nice wake up this morning. I was down 0.9 lbs bringing me up to total loss of 6.3. Lovely! I still feel like I need to pinch myself, this seems so unreal to lose something every day. :)
I had a nice chat with Dr Bird this morning. He addressed some medication concerns I had and gave me my first Vitamin B12 shot. I had complained about feeling like I didn't have much energy so he added some Vitamin B Complex. Hey, look out World, I may just turn into a whirling dervish! LOL I also asked him about the weakness and he said that, unfortunately, some people fight that the whole time and that, if it didn't go away within a few days, I was probably one of them. Swell. The good news is that my knees sure are feeling better. I mentioned that to him and he said that many people experience a great improvement in their arthritis pain while they are on HCG. Wow.. weight loss and less pain- Win/Win!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Marnie, this blog is amazing. You are doing such a good job. No wonder your doctor wanted to have a link to your blog on his page. I have to say, congratulations! I am so glad to hear about your knees feeling better. You are an inspiration!
ReplyDelete