I'm so excited! I'm right on schedule.. averaging a little more than 1/2 pound a day. Amazing. After years of dieting, and being thrilled with a loss of 1 or 2 pounds a week... this is just so incredible! My major question is, if this has been around since the 50s, why in the world haven't I heard of it before??? It makes me sad to think about all those lost years and how much I missed because of my weight. Oh, well.. it does no good to look back. At least I'm on the right track now- (fingers crossed!)
Tomorrow is my appointment with the Doc. I'm going to ask about muscle cramps in my calves and feet at night. Charlie horses are not a fun way to wake up! Good news is that the probiotics have worked like a charm and my blood sugar remains in the normal range.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOO HOO!!! fun, fun, fun!
ReplyDelete