No weight loss to report today. Rats. And, after I was soooo good yesterday. There is no justice. LOL Oh, well.
The good news is that my blood sugar was dead on 'normal' (100) this morning. Hooray! The other good news is that I am starting to see a difference in my clothes- so I'm convinced the inches are coming off even if the pounds aren't. And, let's face it.. that is where the fun is, after all! :) Can hardly wait to be able to wear all those 'someday' clothes hanging in my closet right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Fun!! I love when my clothes start fitting looser :). Hooray for normal blood sugar!
ReplyDeleteSo does that mean no insulin today? How does that work? Boy I am proud of you for staying on track during Halloween. I wish I could say the same but.............still doing good, not as good as you are but better than I have done in years. Keep on a'bloggin' because you are my motivation and inspiration! (No pressure.) I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Guys. I appreciate your support! Denise, I'm not on insulin. I take a pill- Metformin- twice a day. Type 2 diabetics can often get off all medication with a significant weight loss. Obviously, that's what I'm hoping for!!
ReplyDelete