Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 14 Not Winning. :p

Ok, so I'm down 0.8 this morning but that's less than 1/2 of what I gained yesterday. No joy in Mudville today. Going to my regular appointment with Dr Bird today. Maybe he can shed some light on all this. I'll update later.
******
Well, Doc says that he has seen this happen, although it is rare. (Trust me to be one of them!) As we talked, I mentioned I still had diarrhea. This concerned him and he wondered if that could be part of my weight swings. So, he suggested I get some probiotic pills (good bacteria for the colon) to see if that would help. But, basically, he just said that every body reacts differently to the HCG and you pretty much have to play it out. He also gave me another Vitamin B Complex shot and told me to hang in there.

In all fairness I should also report that my knees continue to be less painful and my blood sugar is getting deeper into the normal range. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. You watch, tomorrow you will be down FIVE pounds. It has to be water weight.

    ReplyDelete