Thursday, November 5, 2009

Day 15 Back In The Game!


I am down 2.4 pounds this morning- bringing my grand total up to 8.9 pounds! Happy, happy dancin' today. LOL I think I got it right when I called it the HCG roller-coaster. I may add more later, but, just wanted to share the good news with those who are following all this. :)
*******
Ok, Bill says I need to talk about what I've been eating. I'm afraid I'm pretty boring when it comes to things like this. I tend to find something that works for me and then stick with it. I imagine I will change it up as I get bored with it but, so far, here is what is working for me:
1st meal- is a piece of meat- (chicken breast, lean ground turkey, or lean roast beef), 8 oz of sliced celery & 1/2 med. apple
2nd meal- Cabbage soup- made with 2 cups home made chicken bouillon, diced cabbage and whatever meat I have. I just simmer the cabbage in the broth till its done and add the diced meat.
Before Bedtime Snack- I usually save my fruit from my 2nd meal for this, and, if I remember, a bite of the meat. And, that about covers it. The cabbage soup is really very satisfying.. it feels like a big meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment